We are glad to share that the 2020 INGENIO PhD Days, an event organized by INGENIO’s doctoral students, will be held on December 2020! Due to the Covid19 situation, we will launch an online Early Career Conference on December 14-16th 2020. We will soon share the updated programme!
This event aims to contribute to the development of research capabilities, presentation and communication skills, as well as to build networks among a new generation of researchers (PhD students as well as early career researchers).
This time the topic of the conference is “Innovation and research agendas: between policy priorities, societal challenges and academic autonomy”.
1) Orienting science and innovation towards political and societal goals: implications and strategies.
2) Factors affecting academic knowledge production.
3) Analysis of interactions among diverse actors in innovation systems.
4) Impacts of developments at the technological frontier and how to manage them.
5) Methods and strategies to support and understand the participation of multiple actors.
Members of the Organising Committee look forward to seeing you (online) next december at the conference! Meanwhile, if you have any questions, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org)