INGENIO, a research centre specialised in innovation studies, is seeking candidates interested in applying for postdoctoral fellowships. These fellowships are awarded by the Spanish government on a competitive basis, and are open to people at various stages of their postdoctoral careers. The three options available are:
• Juaan de la Cierva - Formación: Two-year fellowship, available for researchers with up to two years of postdoctoral experience (https://tinyurl.com/y6kj3jfz).
• Juan de la Cierva – Incorporacion: Three-year fellowship available to researchers who have between 2 and 4 years of postdoctoral experience (https://tinyurl.com/y58v86ff).
• Ramon y Cajal: Five-year fellowship available to researchers who have between 4 and 10 years of postdoctoral experience (https://tinyurl.com/y56eg7wk). These fellowships usually lead to a permanent contract with the host institution.
We will support candidates who are interested in applying to one of these fellowships and who meet the following criteria:
• Strong publication record, international orientation and capacity for independent research
• Alignment of research interests with one of the five key research themes at INGENIO
• Oral and written fluency in English
If you are interested in applying to one of these fellowships please send an email to email@example.com or contact directly a researcher at INGENIO working on your field of interest: https://www.ingenio.upv.es/en/people#Researcher
INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) is a joint research centre of the Spanish National Research Council (CSIC) and the Universitat Politècnica de València (UPV). Since 1999, INGENIO has conducted research on the complex relationships between science, technology, innovation and society. INGENIO is also a multidisciplinary research centre that recognizes and fosters the advantages of collaborative knowledge production to address complex scientific and socio-economic problems.