FOSTERC project is a structural project in the frames of the Erasmus+ Programme Capacity Building in Higher Education running from October 15th 2016 to October 14th 2019.
The main aim of FOSTERC is to strengthen the use of innovative principles and approaches to teaching and learning in the Belarusian Higher Education Institutions for the improvement of graduates’ learning outcomes.
The Universitat Politècnica de València (UPV, Spain) represented by INGENIO is the responsible for coordination and project management. Dr. Adela García Aracil researcher at INGENIO is the project coordinator.
In addition, the associate partners are:
• 3 European Universities: Lietuvos Edukologijos Universitetas (LEU – Lithuania), U. w Bialystok (UwB – Poland), Turun Yliopisto (U.Turku – Finland)
• 8 Belarusian Universities: Belarusian State University (BSU); Yanka Kupala State U. of Grodno (YKSUG); Belarussian State Pedagogical University (BSPU); Francisk Skorina Gomel State University (GSU); Grodno State Agrarian University (GSAU); Polotsk State University (PSU); Brest State University (BrSU); Belarus State Economic University (BSEU)
• Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus
• National Institute for Higher Education (NIHE – Belarus)
• University Solutions, SL (USSL – Spain)
Directly focused on the National priorities fixed by Belarus, FOSTERC will support the modernisation of governance, management, functioning and quality of Belarusian Higher Education Institutions.
|Name and Edition of Conference||Annual BSRUN Forum of 2017|
|Location||University of Latvia, Riga|